10 ways to connect to your feminine energy

The by year or so, I've been focused on tapping into a sense of abundance in my life. While a big part of this mindset has definitely been focused on gratitude and appreciation for what I accept, the other function is all about believing in my own worthiness. This means connecting to and assertive in the idea that I am worthy and deserving of the things that I am trying to bring into my life. In my ain journey, this has translated into me trying to tap into my ain inner power & femininity - into what is innate and existing within of me.

While I'thou definitely still a work in progress, hither are 10 ways I've been working to connect to this feminine energy:

  • Move your trunk - Feminine free energy is all about move and flow, so let information technology loose! Stretch, dance, run - any kind of movement you enjoy - just permit your body freely move and become that free energy flowing.
  • Feed your senses - Feed yourself a delicious and nurturing meal, heed to moving music, go to an art exhibit, or even but set out some fresh flowers. Make it a habit to connect with what moves you and makes you FEEL. Get out of your head and into your trunk.
  • Spend time with other women - Recharge by spending fourth dimension with women y'all dearest. This is an easy i to pair with others - go dancing, eat an incredible meal, become a mani/pedi together, or accept a long talk about what's been going on and how you feel.
  • Receive honey - Feminine energy is nigh receiving and opening, so fifty-fifty if you're a natural giver, you demand to brand sure you're filling up your own reserve. Let someone do something nice for you lot. (Even if y'all have to schedule the massage yourself, let someone care for you lot!)
  • Exercise something only for fun - Carve out time for activities you lot enjoy just for the sake of enjoyment. Exist nowadays in these moments.
  • Love your body - Acquire how to be in affect with your body, with what it needs in terms of nourishment and move, and learn to love information technology as it is. No room for criticism here.
  • Take a break - Schedule times of quiet and stillness. Plow off your phone and accept a walk with just yous and your thoughts.
  • Make time for rituals - Do small tasks with dear and intention. Kickoff modest with affirmations while you wash your confront or fold your laundry.
  • Question yourself - Go more aware of why y'all do or say things. Question yourself often to more fully understand yourself. Release what doesn't serve you and accept compassion for those around you lot and the ways they movement through the world.
  • Finish judging and comparison - It just doesn't serve anyone.

What I've found (and observed in others) is that when you tin can more fully connect to your own ability and sense of cocky, you naturally begin to lift up those effectually you. Your abundance expands beyond yourself and into the lives of those around you. This is the middle of our designs at YIREH - to connect more than fully to our ain feminine energy and power to put ourselves into a position to more fully honey and lift others.

7 comments

Thank you I'm definitely telling these steps

September 12, 2022

Give thanks You , will definitely utilise these steps ♥️🌹

Saylis July 11, 2022

Thank yous for sharing…❤

Lorina L July 11, 2022

Smashing read, THANK Y'all🤍

Valorie Cobb July 11, 2022

This brought a lot of confirmation for me. My guy friend has been telling me most of these things for months, but I took it as he was criticizing me, just he was actually trying to help me tap into my feminine free energy to tap into my power. Thanks for the confirmation

Dede July 11, 2022

This was a much needed read. Cheers.

Ig: staci_loves_u Feb 04, 2022

Thank you for this article.

Snezana February 04, 2022

Leave a annotate